I found this great blog called Gimmie Your Stuff where you can exchange items from your hometown with people from around the world. How great is that?
Anyway, if a potential exchange is reading this right now here's a lift of things I'd be willing to swap with you:
* Food items
* Souvenirs (i.e. New York snow globes, Providence key chain, etc.)
* Small articles of clothing/accessories
* Inexpensive beauty products
* Craft items (yarn, etc.)
* Mix CD
I'm not very creative so if you can think of anything else that you would want from me please drop me a line. Just so you know, I split my time between New York City and Providence, Rhode Island so if you want a box of goodies from one place in particular please tell me, otherwise I'll just send you a collection of stuff from both places.
What I'd Love to Get:
* Boxes. My mom collects boxes. Like the small ceramic/wooden/plastic boxes you get in souvenir or gift shops that are basically just for decoration. One of those would be fabulous.
* A copy of Harry Potter in your native language. :)
* Breath mints
* Food of any sort really
* Kinder eggs, if you come from a country where you can get them. :)
* Mix CD
* Art Print
And anything that you think your country is known for/something you can only get where you live. Anything at all would be fabulous though. :)